The Real Santa Cruz Lumber Co. - con'd

A one-stall engine house was constructed about 500 feet west of the mill, along with a fuel tank, and a water stand was located at the mill pond area. Yard trackage was limited to two short spurs and a run-around track through the engine house.

Engine house and fuel tank looking east - the mill is visible in the background.
Richard C. Brown photo January 7, 1950

Engine house west end.
John Cummings photo dated 1949

Fuel tank - engine house at right.
John Cummings photo dated 1949

Go to Page 4